I'm a Highly Skilled Digital Marketing Professional with eleven years of experience. I aim to make a difference through my creative and technical solutions.
I want to join a company that aligns with my values—inclusive to all humans, understands its social responsibility, and wants to help the planet thrive. I want to utilize my skills and my resiliency for the greater good.
In today's marketing landscape, digital marketing is more significant than ever and it is creative as much as it is technical. You must be creative-minded proposing creative solutions, but you must also be technical-minded solving and executing those solutions.
That's where I come in. I am 50/50 right brain and left brain. I can not be one without the other, and digital marketing fulfills my need to be creative and technical.
I have worked in many marketing, branding, and advertising capacities over the years. My education includes a Master of Business Administration in Marketing and a Bachelor of Arts in Commercial Photography and Graphic Design with a concentration in Advertising. I have marketing communication and project management experience in advertising design, illustration, product packaging design, front-end website design, and commercial photography.
On the technical side, I maintain and optimize SEO and SEM utilizing various platforms including, but not limited to SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Console, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager. In addition, I am responsible for lead generation, marketing automation, and inbound marketing best practices operating in HubSpot. Also, I serve as a system administrator and team liaison for HubSpot while providing administrative functions, including user account maintenance, reports, dashboards, and automated workflows.
Because I have experience with the creative and technical side of marketing, I understand the scope of what it takes to complete a campaign, from brainstorming to ROI and all the pieces to implement.
Digital Marketing Manager @ AstroNova, Inc.
Sep 2018 - Present
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to globally manage all aspects of digital marketing operations
- Manage an assistant and delegate projects to them
- Execute inbound marketing strategies and target audiences to build brand awareness, educate customers, and generate qualified leads utilizing relevant digital content
- Stay up-to-date on new digital marketing tools and implement best practices within the company
- Develop a global plan for website optimization to increase web traffic and maintain website analytics, SEO, SEM, etc.
- Manage website creation and maintenance with a third-party firm for all AstroNova websites in addition to the Company portal
- Generate reports with key metric indicators on digital marketing performance and communicate to company leaders to understand business needs, recommend, and apply new digital marketing initiatives
- Organize and execute email campaign strategies, including promotions, automation nurturing workflows, post-purchase drip campaigns, re-engagement campaigns, and newsletters
- Manage social media marketing strategies, including profile optimization and paid social advertising
- Digitally promote events, such as trade shows (pre, during, and post-show) and webinars globally
Marketing Production Specialist @ CVD Equipment
Mar 2015 - Aug 2018
- Maintain, design, and update content on multiple websites
- Maintain SEO metadata, keywording, and reporting
- Maintain and optimize Google AdWords campaigns
- Monitor website traffic and reports using Google Analytics
- Maintain website data and diagnostics with Google Webmaster Tools
- Visualize complex concepts and communicate them through illustration and graphic design
- Design print and digital literature, promotional, and advertisement materials using Adobe® CC InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Produce and design graphics, product decals, logos, document templates, banners, posters, brochures, emails, etc
- Design and distribute press releases and email blasts using Constant Contact
- Track lead generation, all ad campaigns, and ROI using Salesforce
- The Salesforce administrator and team liaison and hold the Mountaineer Rank and 30 badges in Trailhead.
- Photograph products for website and print literature and adverts
- Produce enhanced and modify photographs for print and production
- Organize and maintain a library of design work, templates, logos, print materials, and photos
- Organize, maintain, and track tasks and projects
- Create, update, and track corporate social media content
Marketing Communications Specialist @ Sage Parts Plus
Apr 2013 - Feb 2015
- Met with sales and marketing staff to discuss communication requirements
- Created, designed, and reviewed product literature
- Created and designed product packaging and branding
- Researched, wrote, and developed concepts for marketing materials, website, and trade show graphics
- Developed and coordinated media packages, including letters and brochures
- Developed direct marketing programs and monitor roll-out of all campaigns
- Developed, design, and coordinated all campaign advertising on all media levels
- Created, designed, and scheduled all email marketing campaigns
- Photographed and edited product images for print and website marketing purposes
Marketing Creative Director @ Technical Tattoo Supply
Apr 2010-Apr 2013
- Designed product packaging, advertisements, point-of-purchase, and flyers
- Photographed products for print catalog and the online store
- Designed and managed email marketing campaigns
- Administered website and e-commerce
Master of Business Administration in Marketing | Western International University
Sep 2009 - Oct 2011
Relevant Coursework: Marketing Research, International Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Buyer Behavior & Sales Promotion, and E-Commerce Marketing
Bachelor of Arts in Commercial & Advertising Imaging | Brooks Institute
May 2005 - April 2008
Relevant Coursework: Small Business Marketing, Advertising, Web Design, HTML, Graphic Design, Digital Imaging, Studio & On-location Lighting, Color Management.
Lisa has proven to be a great asset to the company. Her creative graphics skills and understanding of digital marketing have supported the creation of brand awareness and communication of our product messaging.
Emmanuel Lakios - CEO | CVD Equipment
I worked closely with Lisa for a period of three years, during which time her range of responsibilities greatly expanded. She applied her graphic arts and web design skills to upgrade the company website and marketing literature significantly. She led the design and implementation of a continuing series of improvements, including the development of consistent visual and written branding. Best-in-class SEO techniques and Google analytics were applied to maximize and document the ROI. She took on the challenge of becoming the Salesforce.com administrator, where she drove the implementation of the Salesforce Lightning upgrade. Her knowledge of current marketing techniques complements her technical skills. She pushes herself and those around her to constantly look for improved tools for marketing and analytics along with visually appealing branding. I expect the professional growth that I witnessed to accelerate as Lisa continues to advance in her career.
James Acquaviva - Strategic Marketing Manager | CVD Equipment
I had the pleasure of working with Lisa during my tenure with CVD Equipment Corporation. Although not directly responsible for hiring her, it was easy for me to recognize and lobby for her to be hired. Lisa immediately became a valued member and asset to our team. Lisa revised CVD Equipment Corporation's website, marketing collateral, and brand messaging quickly with professional excellence and meticulous accuracy. There was no task too big or small Lisa was unable or unwilling to handle. She is a true marketing expert with outstanding organizational and execution skills. Lisa combines artistic ability and technical subject matter to create new and more appropriate branding that differentiated CVD's various business units within the markets they served. Lisa does not just get the job done; she gets it done correctly. Lisa is well versed in all of the required tools of her trade and plans ahead to allow for change, revision, and growth for every project. Her portfolio of work speaks for itself.
Scott Goldfarb - Technical Sales Engineer | CVD Equipment
Lisa was detail-oriented and hard working to provide us with a superior website. She was able to work around our hectic schedule and worked very well with our staff in obtaining the information necessary for her creative masterpiece. I would highly recommend Lisa to anyone who may be interested in web design. She was reasonably priced and completed her work BEFORE the internal deadline provided. Not too many people can make that statement!
Jeff Roberts - Project Architect | Galli Engineering
Lisa was an asset to Technical Tattoo Supply, with her creative ideas, organization, photography skills, and her overall commitment to the success of the company. Lisa made my job easier knowing I could call on her to perform any task and know it would be completed. Any company would do well to have Lisa.
Al Rossetti - General Manager | Technical Tattoo Supply
Lisa recently re-designed the LICADD website. We were very happy with both her work and her work style. She's hard-working, creative, and sticks to deadlines. The price was great and Lisa was an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Jeffrey Rynolds, Ph.D. CEAP SAP - President & CEO | Family and Children's Association (FCA)
Lisa is a driven professional with a great work ethic. She pays attention to details and is talented at what she does. She created my business website and has helped me to endorse my product in many ways. By developing brochures and business cards I have been able to present my product to potential clients. Lisa was also open to my input but always had fantastic ideas and creativity. I highly recommend her and feel that she will be an asset to any business.
Maryann Nocera - Master Fitness Trainer | Owner